„Erasmus+ is the new programme proposed by the European Commission for education, training, youth and sport. It would start in 2014 and would significantly increase the funds allocated for the development of knowledge and skills. Erasmus+ is based on the premise that investing in education and training is the key to unlocking people’s potential, regardless of their age or background. It helps them to increase their personal development, gain new skills and boost their job prospects.“
Investing in education and training is the best investment we can make for Europe’s future. Studying abroad boosts people’s skills, personal development and adaptability, and makes them more employable. We want to ensure that many more people benefit from EU support for these opportunities.- Androulla Vassiliou, Commissioner for Education, Culture, Multilingualism and Youth.
For a young university in a small country like Croatia the interchange with the World and mobility of its students and professors are very important. The Erasmus + may provide numerous opportunities for interaction of the Catholic University of Croatia with universities and enterprises in EU and Partner countries. At the Catholic University of Croatia these opportunities are eagerly awaited.
Novosti i obavijesti
- 18. 01. 2018.Predavanje: “Brexit: referendum iz 2016. g. sagledan iz povijesne perspektive”
- 15. 01. 2018.Nadbiskup Nikola Eterović u posjetu HKS-u
- 15. 01. 2018.Susret Rektora i sportaša
- 14. 01. 2018.Mješovita odbojkaška ekipa nastupila na turniru u Velikoj Gorici
- 19. 01. 2018.Uvod u metode istraživanja – nadoknada nastave
- 19. 01. 2018.Središnje teološke teme – promjena predavaonice za kolokvij
- 17. 01. 2018.Opća biologija – promjena predavaonice
- 16. 01. 2018.Urbana povijest – nadoknada seminara