Our Christian understanding of a man encompasses his unique individuality and dignity
Dr. Michael A. Lange; Head of the KAS Office in Croatia
It is a great honor for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung in Croatia to be a partner in the Conference: „Political Rights and Religion“ to help disseminate the findings of the international research project „Religion and Human Rights“.
For the Konrad Adenauer Foundation, which proudly bears the name of the first German Chancellor Konrad Adenauer, the commitment to European integration and the spread of Christian-democratic values was from the beginning and remains until today, our most honourable mission. We support freedom and democracy, pluralism and human rights, which are the main pillars of our activities all over the world.
Our Christian understanding of a man encompasses his unique individuality and dignity, as well as his imperfection. Unlike in totalitarian ideologies our Christian image of man does not strive for the formation of a „new man”, but rather accepts everyone as he is, with all his strengths, weaknesses and limitations.
We support freedom and democracy, pluralism and human rights, which are the main pillars of our activities all over the world.
We, Christian Democrats, accept that one cannot derive political strategies from our Christian faith. While we share many values, we do not see ourselves as an extended arm of the church into the political realm.
We consider this research that connects young people with the question of political and human rights and religious beliefs very relevant, since Christian Democracy is tolerant against other religions, open-minded and in favor of peaceful coexistence, emphasizing national and regional identities and symbols, and a continued commitment to European integrations.
- 31. 07. 2018.U Irskoj održana Generalna skupština FIUC-a
- 25. 07. 2018.Doc. dr. sc. Galović, dobitnik Priznanja Općine Šolte
- 20. 07. 2018.Župnik župe Naše Gospe Kraljice Hrvata iz Toronta u Kanadi u posjetu HKS-u
- 20. 07. 2018.Upisi u novu ak. g. 2018./2019.
- 25. 07. 2018.Termini ispita jesenskog ispitnog roka (ak. god. 2017./2018.)
- 24. 07. 2018.Ljetna stanka
- 16. 07. 2018.Radno vrijeme Službe za studentska pitanja 16. 7. 2018.
- 08. 06. 2018.Radno vrijeme Sveučilišne knjižnice 8. 6. 2018. godine