Graduate Study in Sociology
Graduate study in sociology provides the complete acquisition of professional knowledge and skills necessary for the work of sociologists and their further scientific training. The successful mastering of this part of professional training for the job of a sociologist requires the acquisition of a minimum of 120 ECTS credit points during the graduate study.
During this part of the study program, students are provided with all the theoretical and methodological knowledge and required to acquire professional and specific skills that make an integral part of modern professional training of sociologists. In accordance with the estimated demands of the current social context, labor market and the latest trends in designing the education of Masters of Sociology, students are offered a graduate study program in sociology: Management and Public Policies. In addition to the common compulsory courses that are necessary to achieve this goal and that should be successfully completed by all, students are offered the freedom to choose elective subjects from the individual groups of courses, in order to acquire a more thorough knowledge, develop the necessary competencies and skills in the field of sociology of settlements, territories and environment, management and public policies, as well as from the field of social ethics and the fields covered by certain theoretical or methodological areas of sociology.
Duration of study: 4 semesters
Upon completion of the graduate study in sociology, students acquire the academic title of Master (Mag.) in Sociology.
Admissions of student to the first year of graduate course are expected in the academic year 2015/2016.
Admissions to the first year of the graduate study takes place in the academic year 2015/2016.
Novosti i obavijesti
- 05. 12. 2019.Predstavljen Fulbrightov program razmjene
- 05. 12. 2019.Konferencija o suvremenim izazovima mladih u Europi
- 05. 12. 2019.Dodijeljene stipendije stipendijskog fonda “Marko Franović” i Hrvatskog katoličkog sveučilišta
- 05. 12. 2019.Terenska nastava studenata HKS-a u zagrebačkoj katedrali i susret s kardinalom Bozanićem
- 11. 12. 2019.Svjetska povijest: 1914.-1991. – odgoda nastave 11. 12. 2019.
- 10. 12. 2019.Kulturna baština Boke kotorske
- 10. 12. 2019.Hrvatske zemlje u kontekstu srednje i mediteranske Europe
- 10. 12. 2019.Uvod u bioetiku – odgoda nastave