Psychology Research Laboratory is used for teaching and research activities at the Catholic University of Croatia. Many demonstrations and exercises for students at the undergraduate and graduate levels of psychology and sociology are performed in lab. In that way students can explore and practice various modern methods and approaches for measuring human mental processes and behavior.
Several scientific research projects are currently performed in the laboratory:
- Metacognition in Category Learning, Thinking and Comprehension (Croatian Science Foundation)
- Cognitive and Neurodynamic Aspects of Perception, Learning and Thinking (University of Rijeka)
Novosti i obavijesti
- 20. 03. 2019.Donacija župe Hrvatskih mučenika iz Mississauge
- 19. 03. 2019.Sveti Josip – odgojitelj!
- 18. 03. 2019.Tjedan mozga obilježen na Hrvatskom katoličkom sveučilištu
- 16. 03. 2019.Upisi u novi ciklus Programa za stjecanje kompetencija nastavnika