Dear prospective students,
You are faced with an important decision regarding the choice of your studies. The study of psychology at the Catholic University of Croatia is a good choice for both your professional and personal development.
The study program of psychology was created following the example of related studies in this field, in prominent European and American, and especially Catholic universities. Shared principles arising froma the Bologna declaration and European Diploma in Psychology are respected in the program, as well as ethical principles in the work of psychologists, relating to respect for the human rights and dignity of each person, a high level of competence in work, and professional and scientific responsibility towards the people with whom they come into professional contact, and towards the community and society in which they live and work.
The main aim of the education of future psychologists is
the application and improvement of psychological knowledge, models and methods in an ethical and scientific manner, in order to promote the development, well-being and effectiveness of individuals, groups, organizations and society. The study program in psychology endeavours to ensure the prerequisites and environment in which scientific research, teaching, preparation for independent work in the profession and education as an integral part of the development of each person are conducted. Apart from the scientific foundations of studying, the program is also governed by the idea of intellectual openness and cooperation with related sciences and other study programs in psychology in Croatia and the world.
The program is also governed by the idea of intellectual openness and cooperation with related sciences and other psychology study programs.
During the course of your study you will learn various research methods and data collection techniques, methods of statistical data analysis, approaches to the assessment of abilities, traits and functioning of individuals, models and theories which explain experiences and behavior of individuals and groups under different circumstances and in different contexts, and develop skills that are important in the context of continuing proffesional development and lifelong learning.
We hope you will join our young academic community and contribute to its growth and development with your abilities and talents!
Our students on studying at CUC:
Our professors on studying at CUC:
Novosti i obavijesti
- 05. 06. 2020.Susret treće godine preddiplomskog sveučilišnog studija Odjela za sestrinstvo
- 05. 06. 2020.Oproštajni susret studenata treće godine preddiplomskog sveučilišnog studija Odjela za sociologiju!
- 05. 06. 2020.Posljednji dan nastave prvih studenata komunikologije na Hrvatskom katoličkom sveučilištu!
- 04. 06. 2020.Oproštajni susret treće godine izvanrednog preddiplomskog sveučilišnog studija Odjela za sestrinstvo!
- 03. 06. 2020.Njemački jezik za akademske potrebe II – odgoda nastave 4. 6. 2020.
- 03. 06. 2020.Bosna i Hercegovina: raskrižje svjetova – odgoda nastave 4. 6. 2020.
- 03. 06. 2020.Povijest Grčke i Rima – pismeni ispit
- 29. 05. 2020.Termini ispita ljetnog ispitnog roka (ak. god. 2019./2020.)