Graduate Study in Psychology
At the graduate study in psychology students are required to attain a minimum of 120 ECTS credit points.
The graduate study in psychology enables students to acquire the necessary professional knowledge and skills necessary to enter the practice of psychology. In the graduate study program students acquire the theoretical and methodological knowledge as well as professional and specific skills that are an integral part of contemporary professional training of psychologists, and which are described by the European Diploma in Psychology. The program consists of compulsory courses that all students are required to successfully complete and elective courses related to different branches of psychology, grouped into specific course units (modules) covering similar areas.
Duration of study: 4 semesters
Upon completion of the graduate study in psychology, students acquire the academic title of Master (Mag.) in Psychology.
Admissions of student to the first year of graduate course are expected in the academic year 2015/2016.
Novosti i obavijesti
- 23. 05. 2019.Studentsko putovanje na Goli otok
- 23. 05. 2019.Druga znanstvena tribina: Svemir – istraživačka granica i otvoreni problemi“
- 23. 05. 2019.Tomislav Matić: Iščezla Hrvatska
- 23. 05. 2019.Održan znanstveni skup „Bog, hermeneutika i pluralizam“
- 23. 05. 2019.Tjelesna i zdravstvena kultura – nastava
- 23. 05. 2019.Javno pravo i sustav javne uprave -nadoknada nastave
- 20. 05. 2019.Historiografija I – odgoda i nadoknada nastave
- 20. 05. 2019.Hrvatska historiografija – odgoda nastave