Graduate Study in Psychology
At the graduate study in psychology students are required to attain a minimum of 120 ECTS credit points.
The graduate study in psychology enables students to acquire the necessary professional knowledge and skills necessary to enter the practice of psychology. In the graduate study program students acquire the theoretical and methodological knowledge as well as professional and specific skills that are an integral part of contemporary professional training of psychologists, and which are described by the European Diploma in Psychology. The program consists of compulsory courses that all students are required to successfully complete and elective courses related to different branches of psychology, grouped into specific course units (modules) covering similar areas.
Duration of study: 4 semesters
Upon completion of the graduate study in psychology, students acquire the academic title of Master (Mag.) in Psychology.
Admissions of student to the first year of graduate course are expected in the academic year 2015/2016.
Novosti i obavijesti
- 19. 08. 2019.Dominik-Borna Ćepulić, mag. psych. sudjelovao na ljetnoj školi u Amsterdamu
- 23. 07. 2019.Ljetna škola: Glazba i ljudski potencijal: edukacija, osnaživanje i rehabilitacija okupila je sudionike iz pet zemalja
- 22. 07. 2019.Započela je Ljetna škola: Glazba i ljudski potencijal: edukacija, osnaživanje i rehabilitacija
- 19. 07. 2019.Odjel za sestrinstvo Hrvatskog katoličkog sveučilišta zaprimio vrijednu donaciju Hrvatskog zavoda za hitnu medicinu
- 19. 07. 2019.Termini ispita jesenskog ispitnog roka (ak. god. 2018./2019.)
- 26. 06. 2019.OBAVIJEST
- 21. 06. 2019.Nacionalno istraživanje EUROSTUDENT VII
- 28. 05. 2019.Termini ispita ljetnog ispitnog roka (ak. god. 2018./2019.)