Graduate Study in Psychology
At the graduate study in psychology students are required to attain a minimum of 120 ECTS credit points.
The graduate study in psychology enables students to acquire the necessary professional knowledge and skills necessary to enter the practice of psychology. In the graduate study program students acquire the theoretical and methodological knowledge as well as professional and specific skills that are an integral part of contemporary professional training of psychologists, and which are described by the European Diploma in Psychology. The program consists of compulsory courses that all students are required to successfully complete and elective courses related to different branches of psychology, grouped into specific course units (modules) covering similar areas.
Duration of study: 4 semesters
Upon completion of the graduate study in psychology, students acquire the academic title of Master (Mag.) in Psychology.
Admissions of student to the first year of graduate course are expected in the academic year 2015/2016.
Novosti i obavijesti
- 11. 01. 2019.O knjizi “Portreti iz starine” prorektora E. Marina
- 10. 01. 2019.Prorektor Woimbée s Katoličkog sveučilišta u Toulouseu posjetio Hrvatsko katoličko sveučilište
- 09. 01. 2019.Posjet Zaklade Hans-Seidel-Stiftung Hrvatskom katoličkom sveučilištu
- 09. 01. 2019.Posjet mladih robotičara Hrvatskom katoličkom sveučilištu
- 14. 01. 2019.Samostalna Hrvatska i Domovinski rat – održavanje nastave
- 14. 01. 2019.Engleski jezik – odgoda konzultacija
- 14. 01. 2019.Hrvatski jezik – odgoda nastave
- 11. 01. 2019.Diplomatički seminar II – održavanje nastave