Undergraduate course in Nursing
During the undergraduate university course in nursing students are required to acquire a minimum of 180 credit points.
This part of training is aimed at acquiring the basic knowledge, competencies and skills in nursing. During the study program, students will acquire the knowledge and skills associated to the theories underlying general nursing, including sufficient understanding of the structure, physiological functions and behavior of healthy and sick individuals as well as the relation between an individual’s health condition and their physical and social environment. The students will acquire knowledge in the field of ethics of the nursing profession and the general principles of health and nursing. They will also gain relevant clinical experience under the supervision of qualified health care staff, the experience of working within a team as well as the experience of working with members of other health professions.
Undergraduate university course lasts 6 semesters. At the end, the students are expected to draft and defend their final paper.
Upon completion of the undergraduate university course in nursing, following the defense of their final paper, the students will acquire the academic title:
Bachelor of nursing (baccalaureus/baccalaurea med. techn.).
Prospective students and all those interested in attending the undergraduate course in nursing at the Catholic University of Croatia are advised to stay up-to-date with the enrollment information on the website of the Catholic University of Croatia.
“Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.”
Mt 25, 35-40
Novosti i obavijesti
- 05. 12. 2019.Predstavljen Fulbrightov program razmjene
- 05. 12. 2019.Konferencija o suvremenim izazovima mladih u Europi
- 05. 12. 2019.Dodijeljene stipendije stipendijskog fonda “Marko Franović” i Hrvatskog katoličkog sveučilišta
- 05. 12. 2019.Terenska nastava studenata HKS-a u zagrebačkoj katedrali i susret s kardinalom Bozanićem
- 06. 12. 2019.Antropologija medija – nadoknada nastave
- 04. 12. 2019.Obavijest studentima doktorskih studija o provedbi izbora za studentskog predstavnika u Senatu
- 04. 12. 2019.Pozitivna psihologija – 5. 12. 2019.
- 04. 12. 2019.Motivacija – 5. 12. 2019.