Graduate course in Nursing
During the graduate university course in nursing, the students acquire a minimum of 120 ECTS credit points.
The graduate course in nursing is aimed at deepening the knowledge and developing the skills acquired during the undergraduate course, in other words, critical thinking and independent work, mastery of research methodology and the skills needed to draft and present scientific papers, as well as taking personal and team responsibility in carrying out regular and complex tasks pertaining to everyday and extraordinary circumstances in health care. During this program, the students will acquire special knowledge and skills in palliative medicine and palliative care. Upon completion of the program, the students will acquire social skills, which will allow them to improve their communication within their working environments, with patients and their families, as well as with the community.
Graduate university program lasts 4 semesters. At the end of the program, the students are expected to compile and defend their thesis.
Upon completion of the graduate university course and following the defense of their theses, the students acquire the academic title:
Master of Nursing (mag. med. techn.).
In addition to their diploma, the student shall obtain an additional training description document (Diploma Supplement).
Prospective students and all those interested in attending the graduate course in nursing at the Catholic University of Croatia are advised to stay up-to-date with the enrollment information on the website of the Catholic University of Croatia.
“Bio sam gladan i dali ste mi jesti, bio sam gol i odjenuli ste me, bio sam bolestan, a vi ste se pobrinuli za mene, bio sam beskućnik i primili ste me u kuću…”
Mt 25, 35-37
Novosti i obavijesti
- 15. 02. 2019.Studenti Odjela za sestrinstvo posjetili kuću Sv. Franje
- 14. 02. 2019.Predstavljen projekt European Values Study
- 14. 02. 2019.Predstavljena knjiga “Alojzije Stepinac – Pillar of Human Rights”
- 12. 02. 2019.Obilježen je Svjetski dan bolesnika na Hrvatskom katoličkom sveučilištu
- 22. 01. 2019.Glagoljica i hrvatska ćirilica – kolokvij 25. 1.
- 21. 01. 2019.Dalmatinsko društvo u 19. stoljeću – nadoknada kolokvija
- 21. 01. 2019.Individualne razlike – odgoda nastave
- 21. 01. 2019.Dalmatinsko društvo u 19. stoljeću